Saturday, February 21, 2009

It has finally happened!!!

I know it is amazing, but I am officially sick of winter. I'm sick of the mud, the ice, having grass one day then snow the next. So I have added a count down to spring in hopes that it will actually come sooner than later. I'm sure by June I will be ready for winter again, but for now I say bring on spring!!!

4 comments:

The Staffing Company, Inc. said...

First, you curse us with winter, and now you wish it away...I don't know about you. Cute blog background---Love it!

Anonymous said...

I cannot wait to go camping and the park and on walks and ride bikes and have picnics. I could go on and on!!! The Celine concert was awesome! We miss you guys, let's get together this week!

Robert, Melanie and fam said...

amen sista!!

Lindsey said...

Hey James...been awhile! Mel told me you had a blog...your little family is so cute and you look great! Send me an email and I'll send you an invite to my blog if you're interested!

Lindsey

lv_boren@yahoo.com